Recovery housing is made possible through a partnership between the Collegiate Recovery Program and the Office of Housing & Residential Education. Recovery Housing is on-campus housing intended specifically for students pursuing recovery from substance use who would be best served by a community that is dedicated to a supportive recovery lifestyle. Priority for this community will be given to those applicants who demonstrate a dedication to their own recovery and the recovery of others.
Recovery Housing is located in Mesa Apartments. If available spaces are not initially filled with those who meet these priority criteria, students who are dedicated to a substance-free lifestyle and seek to be involved with the Collegiate Recovery Community as allies will be considered. To apply for recovery housing contact 303-871-3699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recovery Housing is two doors away from the DU Recovery Cottage in the on-campus Mesa Apartments
- 9-month contracts available
- Easy access to University resources such as the fitness center, counseling services, recovery support services, medical services, and on-campus recovery meetings
- MESA community meetings
Mesa Apartments include studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units. Each unit has a living room, kitchen, and bathroom.
- Twin XL bed and mattress
- Desk and chair
- Kitchen table and chairs
- Living room couch and coffee table
- Stove with an oven
- Utilities (wireless internet, water, electricity, waste, and heat)