Share a Concern or Report an Incident

These referral and reporting forms are for non-emergencies only. If you or another person may be in danger, please call 911 and then Campus Safety at (303) 871 - 3000.

Share a Concern

Student Outreach and Support (SOS) connects students who need help with appropriate campus resources. Whether you're in need of support yourself or know someone who needs our services, please get in contact with them as soon as possible.

If you or a student you know is in need of support, please submit an SOS referral and someone will reach out within 24–48 business hours to share information about SOS and how they can help!

Report an Incident

Student Rights & Responsibilities (SRR) addresses potential violations of the Honor Code and/or University policies by all University of Denver Students, including undergraduate and graduate students. The Student Rights & Responsibilities process is responsible for upholding the community values and promoting opportunities for holistic student living, learning, and growth.

If you become aware of a potential violation of the Honor Code and/or University Policies, please submit an Incident Report. SRR will review the information and determine if a policy violation occured.

Submit an EOIX Report

The Office of Equal Opportunity & Title IX (EOIX) serves the University of Denver (DU) community by fostering an environment of equal opportunity, equity and anti-discrimination. Their team investigates claims of discrimination based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over in employment context), religion, creed, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status and military enlistment.

If you experienced, witnessed or have received a report of discrimination, harassment and gender-based violence please complete an EOIX Report to the best of your ability. Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak directly with a member of their office, you may contact them at (303) 871-7016,, or A member of their staff will be in contact with you to follow up on your concern.