Inclusion & Equity Education's Focus
Inclusion & Equity Education's program focus is on improving student impact around Inclusive Excellence, offering programs and services to students directly, and to organizations, offices and colleagues who work with them.
Quick summary of some campus IE-related Who Does What (PDF)
DU Diversity, Equity and Inclusion portal (in progress): www.du.edu/equity
Please note the following, by-role resources
- Hiring and success support, and academic initiatives, via ODEI (Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion)
- Inclusive learning support via OTL (Office of Teaching and Learning)
- Hiring and success support, via EO (Equal Opportunity) , in particular the Asc Director, Rufina Hernández
- Professional development and training, via Human Resources People Development
- General student support is provided by
- Specific student communities are supported by:
For info on IEE programs and services, return to our homepage.