Student Rights & Responsibilities
The Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities (SRR) at the University of Denver supports the University's mission by providing programs and services designed to foster an inclusive campus community and promote opportunities for holistic student living, learning, and growth. We strive to achieve a safe campus community in which Students:
- respect themselves, others, the University, and surrounding community;
- honor differences and gain an appreciation for living in a diverse society;
- maintain high standards of their personal and academic integrity;
- understand the impact of their actions and choices upon themselves, others, the University, and surrounding communities; and
- seek opportunities to repair harm, restore trust, and acknowledge the impact of their actions and choices.
The Office of Student Rights & Responsibilities is educational and restorative in our processes by offering educational Outcomes, workshops and alternate case resolution options. Through the Outcomes assigned to Students, we hope to encourage self-awareness, social engagement, and provide opportunities for reflection and meaning-making.
Please Note: We make every effort to accurately reflect the Student Rights & Responsibilities Policies and Procedures throughout the SRR website pages. If there is a discrepancy between the website and the full-text Honor Code document as it relates to the Student Rights & Responsibilities Policies and Procedures, the full-text document is the ruling entity. See the full-text Honor Code as it relates to students.
Student Rights & Responsibilities staff are available to answer your questions. Find contact information here.