Suite Living at the North End of Campus
Centennial Towers, or just Towers, is all suites and located on the north end of campus. It is close to the Ritchie Center athletic facilities, as well as Interstate 25 and the light rail station. Each suite has two large bedrooms and a shared bathroom and kitchen. Towers is one of the residence halls open during the winter break.
Centennial Towers, Nagel Hall, and Nelson Hall are for second year-students.
Take a Video Tour
- Front desk for service and security
- Each suite has two bedrooms and a shared bathroom and kitchen
- All bedrooms are doubles and are air conditioned and carpeted
- Extra-long twin beds that can be separate or bunked
- Kitchens have a refrigerator and stove and a kitchen table and chairs
- One storage room per suite
- Lounges on even-numbered floors
- TV lounge, main lounge, computer lounge, and pool table on 1st floor
- Laundry room
Floor Plan & Dimensions