Apartment Living in the Heart of Campus
Hilltop Apartments, located on the south side of campus, are newly renovated apartments for third and fourth-year students. Hilltop is situated near other residence halls: Johnson-McFarlane Hall, Nelson Hall, and relatively near Nagel Hall. The Hilltop Apartments share a sidewalk with Nelson Hall and are conveniently located near the Nelson C-Store where students can purchase grocery and personal items with meal plan cash or a debit/credit card.
Hilltop Apartments, Ridgeline Apartments, University Lofts, and University Place Apartments are homes for third and fourth-year students.
- Newly renovated one- or two-bedroom units with kitchen, living room, and bathroom
- Single bedrooms have a full bed and mattress, closet, and dresser
- Double bedrooms have a twin extra-long bed and mattress, closet, and dresser
- Living room is furnished with couch and coffee tables
- Kitchen has a refrigerator, stove with oven, and table and chairs
- Utilities Included: WiFi, water, electricity, waste, and heat
- Facility has laundry units within the basement that are coin/app operated
Hilltop Furnished 1-Bedroom Apartment Tour
Hilltop Furnished 2-Bedroom Apartment Tour
Hilltop Apartments Room #: ____________
2222 S. High St.
Denver, CO 80210