Collegiate Recovery Program
What is a Collegiate Recovery Program?
Students and staff reinforce the decision to engage in a lifestyle of recovery from addiction/substance use disorder. Provides an educational opportunity alongside recovery supports to ensure that students do not have to sacrifice one for the other.
Who is eligible for the Collegiate Recovery Program?
Any enrolled student interested in or engaged in a recovery lifestyle from addiction/substance use disorder.
How do I attend meetings, get involved, become a member, and how much does this program cost?
Call 303-871-3699 or email email@example.com to learn more or get involved. The program is free.
What does the Collegiate Recovery Program offer?
- recovery meetings
- peer support/a supportive environment within the campus culture
- A house on campus for students to socialize, study and relax
- recovery apartments (studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom) for undergraduate and graduate students
- advocacy on behalf of students
- free sober events
- recovery coaching
- counseling Support
- work-study, peer leader, and internship positions
- eating disorder support