Cost and Scholarship Information for the LEP
- $4,800/Academic Year (includes Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters)
- Students can enroll in LEP for Summer quarter if they are enrolled in courses at DU. Students are charged $160/week for LEP services during Summer quarter.
- The LEP fee is included as a line item on students' quarterly DU tuition bills.
Available LEP Scholarships
The Learning Effectiveness Program (LEP) Scholarship program offers three distinct application rounds, which align with DU's academic quarters. The LEP Scholarship requires a separate application process from DU’s financial aid, and the application is available on LEP's website. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need; to be eligible, students must have a completed FAFSA and CSS Profile. Students may receive full or partial scholarship awards.
- LEP Scholarship Application
LEP Scholarship Deadlines
Fall 2023: Sunday, October 29th
Winter 2024: Sunday, February 25th
Spring 2024: Sunday, May 19th
LEP Scholarship Application Questions
The LEP Scholarship Application includes general fill in the blank questions (ex. name, DU 87 number, contact information) and the following short answer questions:
- What services in LEP do you believe will be (or have been) most helpful to you, and why? How do you think the LEP will (or has helped) help you reach your educational goals? Please provide an example.
Support LEP Scholarships
All LEP scholarships are funded by donations from alumni, parents of LEP students, and members of the DU community. You can help neurodiverse DU students by giving to LEP!