Inclusion and Equity Education
Diversity, inclusion and equity work on campus is led by three primary offices; staff and faculty especially, check details.
Stay tuned for winter/spring program info, coming soon!
- DU DialogUes initiative: single sessions, series, for-credit courses, annual retreat, facilitator trainings
- Workshops and consultations, including Queer & Ally (Q&A) trainings and Network
- Online resources to help inform and support self and others
Event Co/Sponsorship (Click for More Info)
While most of our time and budgets are already committed each year to in-house projects, we sometimes co/sponsor and/or collaborate on special events that actively bring together our diverse communities, to engage intentionally and constructively across differences.
Check our online calendar (top right column on this page) for past and any upcoming examples; and email firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance, with your ideas and available details. (Click here for PDF info sheet regarding +Dialogue events.)
Please note: Simply inviting a variety of communities to attend an event (hoping for presence) is not our goal. We seek to create and support programs where active and intentional intergroup interaction (e.g., meaningful discussion) is a structured part of the event process, not simply with diversity in the audience or as a subject matter.
Past events have included:
Some past online collaborations you can still check out:
- Arab American Experience with DU C+V, 4/22
- Post-Chauvin Student Support Conversation with The Cultural Center, 4/21
- A Community Conversation on Hate and Healing with DU C+V, 4/1/2021
- AAPI Campus Community support space, 3/17
- various DU Diversity Summit sessions
- Unpacking Allyship in the Context of Inclusion hosted by Daniels College of Business, 1/21/2021
- Real Talk with Alumns: Being Part of the Change at DU and Beyond with DU C+V, 6/18/2020
- Racial Justice: How We Show Up for One Another with DU C+V and colleagues from the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, 6/4/2020
- Dialoguing in a Virtual World with DU C+V, 4/23/2020 (because it involved personal sharing, Part 2 was not recorded)